Saturday, July 28, 2012

Saturday Plans


 Hello weekend--I think I love you! So I made a few plans:

-Two miles on the treadmill
-Coffee on the Greenhouse
-Knitting
-Water plants (*sigh*)
-Morning trip to Hobby Lobby for beads and ribbon
-Clean up my worktable
-Cut out dress pattern
-Bake bread in the bread machine
-Get chicken and vegetables going in the crockpot (keep the kitchen cool)
-Wait for that magical hour when the sun is just right for a photo shoot
-Pick tomatoes in the garden
-Get out the canning stuff!
-Laundry
-A movie

This sounds like a good Saturday around the house to me! I hope you have a happy, creative weekend!
 Home is where the art is.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderfully busy Saturday! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we had feel-o-vision on the Internet...I can just tell that the Plymouth Earth yarn is soooooo soft. I hope you reward yourself with something nice after such a busy day!!
    Hugs, LLJ xx

    ReplyDelete