Friday, July 20, 2012

It's Friday - Let's Have Some Coffee and Stitch the Morning Away


I love my morning cup-o-happy...and I love sitting in the fresh morning air with my needles clicking away. Happy Friday!


It's time to roll my new Sugar-n-Cream yarn into yarn balls! They will go in a pretty bowl, like this. I don't know why, but they are as yummy to look at as a rainbow sorbet.





My little knit dresses are almost done, and ready for this little wall hanging to be embellished and stitched together.


This is Mia, one of my "cuddle creatures" I make. She wants some sisters, and very soon!

When I'm on the go, I always have either a knitting project in my bag, or a little cross-stitch project like these varigated hearts for fall.


And then, there's Owlisha. She's going to be a cute little hanging pillow. Happy Friday stitching!

Eat, Write, Dream, and Stitch Your Creativity.








2 comments:

  1. So late for WOYWW that i thought it more fun to visit on the right day! LOVE the cross stitch hearts, you really do keep imcredibly busy. Why do you roll the yarn into balls? easier to use? Prettier? Talking of pretty, your photos are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from another WOYWWer!! In fact, I'm Julia's mate!
    I also adore knitting and sewing of all kinds - I'm a fabric and yarn fiend. The colours of those yarns are gorgeous, all ice-cream summery shades of scrumptious! Yum :P
    The only thing that I couldn't do is embroidery, I'm simply not patient enough...sigh... But you do it beautifully, those hearts are fab.
    I'm a gardener too..all my veggies are doing well in my garden. The weeds are rampant though, cos we've had so much rain recently. That's next week's job!
    Hugs, LLJ #70 on WOYWW

    ReplyDelete