Friday, September 14, 2012

Rainy Day List Making

Friday is so delicious and full of dreaming--even a cool, rainy Friday. I may be at the office for awhile, but at least I know my flowers and herbs are being watered! So here's my list.

  • Knit my butterfly scarf tonight--it's coming along nicely
  • Get some paint on a few pages to dry of my refurbished journal
  • Get some cheese popovers made up to bake in the morning
  • Laundry, dishes and vacuuming tonight! (Not Saturday!)
  • Saturday morning trip to Hobby Lobby--McCalls patterns are 99 cents! I can't miss it!
  • Stitch on my linen angel Saturday
  • Work on the cross-stitch quilt Saturday
  • Definitely have some Saturday morning time sitting on the greenhouse, sipping coffee
  • Make up a couple of casseroles this weekend
  • Call my mom
  • Catch up on episodes of Barefoot Contessa
  • Get in an Oprah Lifeclass 

Alright, let's face it, some of these plans are going to spill over into Sunday. Also--the dishes never go away. But if I stay on top of them, it helps, so I can Eat, Write, Dream, and Stitch all weekend. Happy crafting to all my creative lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment