Monday, October 22, 2012

Hello Kitties! Easy to Make Little Kitty Pillows

I love how easy these stuffed kitties are to make--and it only takes three or four of them to turn into a cute gift. You know the drill. Cut out the fabric, right sides together, sew around the edges, leaving a gap to turn right side out, stuff, and whip stitch closed. You can make them whatever size you wish, and use your scrap fabric! And of course, I have to stitch a flat one, without stuffing, for my art journal--I put everything in my art journal!
I have had this pattern for decades!

I stitched this one from an old quilt square.
And now I must leave you with a beautiful sunset my friend from high school days, Mary, took on her recent trip to Florida! Eat, Write, Dream of the Beach, Stitch!


4 comments:

  1. Love the kitties - quite simple but very effective. They're pretty!!
    Hugs, LLJ xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little kitties - especially the one made from old quilt - so cuddly! x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sooooo love these!!!! Suzie xxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute...great sunset picture

    ReplyDelete