Friday, October 5, 2012

Dressing Up My Mixed Media Art Journal Entry

Do you ever want to throw on a pretty dress and go eat pretty food? I had a leftover, kinda wonky little knit dress from a knit wall hanging I had created. I saw it laying in my pile the other day, when I was really in the mood to go to a nice restaurant, and wishing I could just instantly knit myself a cute dress. But then, the whole thing became a mixed-media journal entry. Just like that.
All because I wanted to Eat, Write, Dream and Stitch.

3 comments:

  1. what a cute little knitted dress-your page says "pretty" all over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you incorporated the knitting...very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the first time I've seen something knitted added to a page I like the way it looks dimensional.

    ReplyDelete