Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Tag Tuesday Garden Party

Happy Tag Tuesday! Visit the Tag Tuesday Blog right here for today's Garden Party tags. I've been spending my extra time in the garden lately to keep things going--and I love being out there with everything in full bloom. I would love to have a huge bumper crop of tomatoes for my salsas and canned tomatoes - and I want lots of basil, parsley, cukes, zukes, spaghetti squash, and peppers!

Click here for my five unusual garden guidelines.

Today's "Garden Party" theme is perfect for me, because every day is a garden party at my house. I take my coffee out there in the morning, I pick herbs every day, and I'm always pulling a weed or pruning a tomato plant. Therefore, I didn't have much time to make a tag--so I chose some beautiful scrapbook paper, layered on a dictionary snippet and sentiment, and an actual little photo I took of a wooden "seeds" sign. It's no secret I love to layer things--the only thing that's missing is a little stitching!

Have a happy day in your garden.

Eat, Write, Dream, Stitch, Grow

No comments:

Post a Comment