Monday, March 24, 2014

You and Me Cards

I love the idea of making a pot-o-tea and stitching away the afternoon with my bestie Helen. Especially since she moved away and I miss her so! She's making me a pink sock monkey (now that's a best friend). She's a music teacher, an amazing wife and mother, and back in the day we were show divas! Well, I guess we still are--we'd do a show together in a hot minute. Hopefully, after working on my blog, I've managed to get this card posted and in the mail to her (along with a little gift)!
I love "You and Me" cards and I must make more! This one has not only cardstock, vintage sheet music, an embossed tea pot, sewn buttons and ribbon - but also some machine stitching. So fun to make.
Eat, Write, Dream, Stitch for Your Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment