Saturday, March 29, 2014

Herb Plants on My Greenhouse

Over the winter I had started a teeny tiny Italian parsley plant on my greenhouse sunporch. In spite of what a bitterly cold winter we have suffered through, and my greenhouse is not heated, this parsley plant has grown quite healthy! Yay! (this thing was so tiny, no kidding)

Tonight I'm snipping some to toss into a pot of hot linguine with a little butter, Italian dressing, splash of soy sauce, fresh tomatoes, a little garlic, and parmesan. Yum! Quick and easy meal--that's how we roll!
There's actually a little dill plant growing in there too. I'm dangerous, the way I toss seeds around!
Last summer I rescued a tiny rosemary plant from the garden and brought it in for the winter. It's getting bigger too. So glad. I love rosemary!
Eat, Write, Dream, Stitch, Grow

No comments:

Post a Comment