Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Today's Tag Tuesday Theme - Spring Flowers

Happy Tag Tuesday! I love the theme today, because I'm really longing for flowers in my garden. However, I also had to incorporate the thought of being in my sewing room and stitching up happy floral fabrics into curtains, pillows, and table runners to make the house brighter!

Visit the Tag Tuesday blog here.

Oh, who am I kidding. I found the Tim Holtz Sizzix Bigz die on clearance at JoAnn's that I've been wanting forever - and just had to use it! And yet, I do love the thought of finding some gorgeous floral fabrics to ring in spring in my sewing nook. And by the way, why haven't I been going to JoAnn's Fabrics and Crafts? I think I love it more than Michaels, and they let you double coupon! I was a very happy girl in that store. 

Happy Tuesday!

Eat, Write, Dream, Stitch

No comments:

Post a Comment