Thursday, March 27, 2014

Good Witch Bubble Wands

When I think of being a little girl, carefree in the warm summer sun, blowing bubbles and laughing - it makes me happy. There's no reason not to keep doing that, right? 

Bubbles also make me think of Glinda the Good Witch--she always arrived in a bubble! Ever since I can remember, the Wizard of Oz would come on TV once a year, and it was a big big deal! We got to eat on the TV trays in the living room, and I would perform the whole movie for everyone after it was over--well, my seven-year-old version anyway. Of course, now we can go to Oz whenever we like! I need to plan a special evening with the family to do that!

So as I'm making dozens of bubble wand necklaces from wire and beads in my stash to sell at craft fairs, I'm going to call them Glinda's Magic Bubble Wands...or something fun like that!

Eat, Write, Dream, Stitch, Bead Something







No comments:

Post a Comment