Friday, January 25, 2013

Art Journal Friday

I had just a few thoughts about January 2013--it has been a wonderful month! But I feel like I had to take a few scraps of happiness, here in the dead of winter, to make this an amazing month. So this page came together with scraps of paper, an oatmeal package, ribbon scrap, a button off the floor, a dress tag, a stray cross-stitched heart, and my thoughts. I journaled around the page, and then layered on it some more--so some of the journaling was covered up with stamping, gelatos and markers. But I know it's there, with layers of meaning. Love it!
Eat, Write, Dream, and Stitch in your journal.



2 comments:

  1. Sandy, I was wondering if you every started your journal group or any craft group. I remember you had a comment in previous blog that you were thinking about starting one. I live around Hermann, MO and if you are not to far I would love to join. Thanks, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is so much texture & dimension on your page, it looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete