Wednesday, December 12, 2012

WOYWW #184 - The Most Wonderful Time of Year

Happy What's-On-Your-Workdesk-Wednesday to all the lovely creative souls across the planet who link up and look up the beautiful spaces where the magic is created!

Look at me on the bottom of the list! Last, but not least I hope...I keep hearing them play that Andy Williams song on the radio and TV..."It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year." Can you hear me singing? We miss our dear Andy so much--his Moon River Theatre is about an hour from where I live. But his music lives on!

So, naughty me, all fancy, I have the stack of c-s'd trees by my sewing machine, ready to finish--so I fanned them out to look good in the picture! So wrong, but so right. It's because I'm so busy all around the house, my desk is a wreck, and although I have much going on, it's like I have nothing to show for it! I took a crazy "overhead" picture of my main worktable, and a few closeups. 

Crafty hugs to you if you happen by my little corner! I hope you stay well, happy, busy, and get everything you want for Christmas! Cheers!

Eat, Write, Dream, and Stitch Merry.
I am still stitching up pocket kitties.
We have two big trees, and several little ones around the house--this is the tree on my Greenhouse, and it always has a theme...last year it was Harry Potter...this year it is Nutcrackers!

10 comments:

  1. Your little cross stitch trees are adorable! I know what you mean my desk is a mess (didn't add a picture) lots of things going on...but not much to show for it. your tree is lovely, mine is NOT even up yet...tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful chair to work in and you should make a presentation of your beautiful work. lol. I have always wanted to put up a tree in every room but never accomplished that wish. Merry Christmas to you. #97

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cs trees are adorable! I started on some old fashioned santas but I think they will be "next years" gifts cuz there is no way they will be finished for this Christmas!!
    Hugs, Renee #101

    ReplyDelete
  4. First I have to say that I loved your little cross stitched Christmas trees with their tiny button ornaments, so cute! Secondly, I cannot imagine squeezing in a tree into my craft room, lucky you for having the space! waving the #92 from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You win in the number of Christmas trees in any one house!! We have just one big one and a small twinkling twig one that is ancient but ever so pretty! I take it to craft fairs and hang my earrings on it and everyone comments on it! I would dearly have loved to have seen the Harry Potter one though - any pics to share??
    I have been so busy - school is gearing up for all the parties and carol services. I'm playing the piano for the little ones' Nativity play (lots of reggae type songs!!) and my brass band commitments are running at about three-four each week. I don't mind because I love seeing how music changes everyone from scowling and rushing to thoughtful. We were playing at an old Folks' Home last night and even the farthest gone into dementia ladies stirred when they heard the music. It is amazing how memories can be fired up by hearing old tunes. It gives me great pleasure to be part of that :)
    Sending Christmassy hugs your way!
    LLJ #27 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh your blog looks so lovely and festive - I must get going and find a Christmas tree or they will all be taken!! Have a fun festive time. x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cross-stitched trees are very pretty and I don't blame you for "staging" such a nice photo of your hard work. Your space looks very colorful, productive, happy, and festive. Happiest of WOYWWs to you from Laura #90

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab little stitched trees! Love the pocket kitty. She doesn't look too happy bout having her pic taken. LOL Happy WOYWW! Nan 14

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely idea for cross stitches. I did some this year, but nothing that good! Your tree looks spiffing, like it's come out of Cartier advert or something. Thanks for sharing! Lucy #16 x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your tree is beautiful and those little embroidered trees just devine. Dont you just love using the gelatos? I do....... LOL

    Belated WOYWW greetings
    Eliza 12

    ReplyDelete