Friday, December 21, 2012

Art Journal Fridays--It's a Hair Do!

I must have really enjoyed my birthday this year--because there are several pages in my art journal that have to do with my birthday! But, that's what art journaling is all about right? There is no right or wrong--we can put something in there about an awesome day, a horrible day, or a normal day--a shopping list, and a thought! Anything goes!

I was very relaxed and happy when I watercolored this page and reflected on my special day. I made big hair--the higher the hair, the closer to God--and I journaled in that hair. And once again, I have a page that makes me happy to look at again and again.

Eat, Write, Dream, Stitch yourself merry!

2 comments:

  1. Love your heart shaped girl and her happy hair do! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Godly hair, lol I use that saying a lot...guess I have big hair..well not really...love the art journal page, lots of fun! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete