Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Go find your happy place, and if you can't find it, make it.

 "Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either."

--Elizabeth Zimmerman


I feel like I have been knitting little squares for a long time, in-between things, during things, and anytime I was at risk of the dire possibility of being bored. That is really not a word in my vocabulary! These little guys are coming together, this week, into a unique little wall hanging.

As for my ever-growing stack of larger, 20X20-stitch squares, they are still multiplying into a nice throw. I vowed to stitch at least one square a day. I'm still working on yesterday's! Love it, love it.

EWDS.















1 comment:

  1. My happy place has been in bed and sleeping but today I can hear improvement in my breathing...funny how we take breathing for granted. Thank you for your lovely comments. Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

    ReplyDelete