Monday, May 11, 2015

Happy Monday Crafters

Happy Monday! I hope you enjoy your day--don't ever take any day for granted...even Monday. Have your favorite coffee and a bowl of strawberries and bananas drizzled with a little honey. That'll get the day going right!
I am getting a lot of upcycling, repurposing and organizing done in my craft room, so I'm having breakfast at my craft desk and watching some of my favorite creatives on YouTube! I watch crafters, and lifestyle/decor people to inspire me. I hope to share some of my creations with you this week. And I hope all the wonderful mothers out there had a great Mother's Day yesterday. I had a great time with my family, good food, got some beautiful hanging baskets, and even a special trip to Michaels! You know, I've been avoiding my craft store haunts this year and trying to bust my stash. So yesterday was special. For one thing, I had good coupon to get all the DMC colors I needed to start the cute dollhouse cross-stitch over at El Blog De DMC. As my sweet husband was helping me get all the colors on the list, I started realizing what gorgeous colors are in this amazing pattern. So I can't think of a better way to start the week than with a new bouquet of embroidery floss to look at and be inspired by. Enjoy!
Eat, Write, Dream, Stitch

No comments:

Post a Comment