|So--I've had out my Smashbook this week--then suddenly decided to make my own spray paints! This is my mess.|
|Here is my "after" photo--they turned out great! A little acrylic paint, water and mod podge. One of my little spray bottles used to have body splash in it!|
MY TOP TEN FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT WOYWW10. Having a creative space has been important to me since I was about five--back then it was coloring books and playdough everywhere--and I never expected to see someone's desk in the UK or Australia or even down the street for that matter.
9. WOYWW is magical--things happen when you share your creative space that you don't expect.
8. I feel more motivated each week to make some magic happen at my worktable.
7. Some weeks my worktable is in the kitchen, or the garden, and that's okay!
6. Anything goes--whether it's a wreck, or sparkling clean, no one makes me feel ashamed to share it!
5. I never realized how much I would LOVE comments about whatever project is coming to life.
4. Wednesdays are now special.
3. I genuinely enjoy that private peek at someone's sacred, creative workspace that normally might only be reserved for a good friend who's actually walked through your front door to visit you!
2. Only because of WOYWW I have found some amazing creative blogs to follow and inspire me.
1. I have made the dearest, sweetest, funniest, most enjoyable friends--people I have never met face to face, who I would have never known existed, who encourage and inspire me, and who I now call "friend" and feel like I know, as if I could almost walk down the street and knock on their door for a visit--only it's virtual! What an amazing blessing!
EAT, WRITE, DREAM, STITCH, AND SHARE YOUR WORKDESK WITH THE WHOLE WORLD!