Wednesday, October 7, 2015

WOYWW 331--I Heart Paper and Fabric

Visit What's-On-Your-Workdesk-Wednesday at Miss Dunnit's place and share your craftiness or non-crafitness in action!
Here's a view of my craft desk this morning and what's all around it. I've been diecutting at the ole Big Shot with the really thin dies. I love these squares and have been making a lot of them for different projects. Fun! My big fat beautiful Midori Traveler's Notebook is laying there...I call it a stitchydori because I stitch them myself. I think they are fun to put together and I even love making the booklets for the inside. Mine can hold six booklets! Visit here to see the little updated walk-thru in my Midori if you are interested in these fun traveler's notebooks. It just combines my love of fabric and paper!
 
I love this Sizzix set of scalloped squares

Also there is my basket of knitting, my most used stamps and ink pads I keep in a repurposed makeup bag, my tablet, a tray of paper scraps, and a stash of planner stickers.

 And can I just say to everyone across the pond who already gets to see the new season of Downton Abbey...I'm jelly of you!! I miss my castle!

Now I'm going down the list at the desker party to visit a few. I hope you have a wonderful week. I am pretty sure I've found a craft fair to go to this weekend. Yay!

Eat, Write, Dream, Stitch

9 comments:

  1. Lots of lovely interesting goodies to look at! I m ' across the pond' and enjoying Downtown - so sad it's last series though :-( Now I'm off to look at 'the walk thru' Anne x #16

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of interesting things going on your work desk, Sandy! I've just watched this Sunday's episode of Downton recorded, so I can fast forward the stupid adverts. It's available on the ITV iPlayer, but I guess you can't get that in the States. Once I was in the same position with Grey's Anatomy - it was available on Netflix, but only in the US. I used a VPN (Virtual Private Network) that connected me to a US server and I was able to watch all episodes. I know it can be very annoying, but I'm sure it will arrive in your part of the world soon. I won't give anything away! Happy WOYWW! zsuzsa @ InkyDinkyDoodle #30

    ReplyDelete
  3. Downton's new series is good - you will enjoy it when it eventually crosses the pond! x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm exhausted reading about all you are doing and all the stuff on your desk. Think I need to go and finish watching the wedding at Downtown heehee
    Lynn // 12 x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandy, just popping back to answer your question about LifeBook. It's a year-long art course run by Tamara Laporte of Willowing Arts. We get a lesson each week, for an entire year. 2016 just went on sale. It's very affordable, considering it's for the whole year. If you google it you'll find it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's no use, Sandy...you're just going to have to come and stay one day, then I can take you to Highclere castle where Downton is shot!! You know you want to :-)
    I love the higgledy piggledy quality of your desk this week, it's a crafting riot. Your Midori planners are works of art in themselves. I'm so glad you get so much pleasure from using it!
    Hugs, LLJ 10 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey--I heart paper and fabric, too!

    And that was just mean of Lynn . . . ;)

    Happy woyww, Sandy Leigh!
    :)trisha, #52
    with a diy desk redo,
    but not the workdesk!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your craft space is very busy!

    Have fun this weekend at the craft fair! On Saturday I'm going to a craft fair too!

    Greetings, Sofie #51
    http://sofies-succulent-beads.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete