Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A Tattered & Torn Tag Tuesday

There is such beauty in imperfection. It truly is delightful. That's why I love this week's Tag Tuesday theme: Tattered & Torn. Click on over to the Tag Tuesday blog to see an amazing variety of the most gorgeous tattered and torn tags ever!

Visit Tag Tuesday here.

I started with layering scrapbook papers (oh how I love my scrapbook papers!), inked the edges with a dark pink distress ink pad, then stitched on a scrap of fabric and crochet trim. I added a crochet flower because we all know it is possible to bloom from the tattered and torn. So my tag is a tribute to the natural beauty in all of us.
Have fun with this theme, blog about your tag, and then share the link with everyone over on Tag Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday!



1 comment:

  1. Well, my natural beauty is a little tattered and torn, lol Seriously though, I love your tag, gorgeous and lovely layering! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥ ( ppsstt...discounts and give away on my blog, just sayin' )

    ReplyDelete