Wednesday, September 10, 2014

WOYWW 275--Need Coffee

It is actually very early on Tuesday morning. The lighting is terrible. But I'm about to have a busy day and evening. My art journaling is piled to one side. My embroidery and knitting is plopped on the table. I am canning tomatoes in the kitchen. And this afternoon I will be attending another taping of FYI GUY--a craft show that is filmed here in the Ozarks. I love to go and see what Jeremy is creating, and he is so funny, it will be a good time. They will tape two shows tonight. Woo hoo!

In the meantime, I've been embroidering a little plain wristlet I got at Hobby Lobby. I am covering this thing with embroidery!
Canning these while they're fresh

Now, if you're not a regular desker and wonder why in the world I'd show the world my messy desk, then join us at Miss Julia's fabulous, long-running blog party:
What's-On-Your-Workdesk-Wednesday

Eat, Write, Dream, Stitch Happy

9 comments:

  1. Your embroidery is so pretty! What a fun way to personalize a wrist lit! Have fun at the taping, that just sounds like a blast!! My tomatoes didn't work this year! First time in 20 years, they had to be pulled out of the garden after a month as I was afraid they had a blight or something. Ugh. Enjoy your canned ones!! Winnie #48

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy Leigh, happy WOYWW, you've been busy...canning tomatoes, great Cheers RobynO#60

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous embroidery. Thanks for sharing your workspace today. Hope you have a great day and a lovely crafting week to come. Hazel, WOYWW #45 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great desk, Sandy! I love seeing everything piled high like that cos it reminds me of what my general crafty state of mind is like at the moment....it means that I'm not the only one who has too much to do and too little time in which to do it!! Your embroidery is so sweet, I do like seeing it....wish I had the patience to do it, but know that's never going to happen, lol!
    You are canning tomatoes, we are cleaning our carpets so all the furniture downstairs is outside on our patio...just as well it's a glorious day so we can leave it out there until evening. The carpet is looking a lot better for a good shampoo...all the windows and doors are open so that it dries a bit quicker.
    Have fun at the TV recording! I hope you get some great ideas, let us know next week, won't you :-)
    Hugs, LLJ 30 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a busy girl! Have a great week. BTW, I love that pink basket in the first pic - very useful. Chris # 34

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a great day - lots of fun at the taping, and lots of embroidery done. The embroidery is looking good! The tomatoes and peppers look scrumptious. Enjoy right through the winter!
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #4

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your wristlet will be a real treasure when its finished. x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been freezing tomatoes for the last few weeks. I have the last group of tomatoes left to do. Yours look very juicy. April #74

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you had fun at the tv recording.
    Yes, very industrious to can tomatoes. I lived in Italy for many years and we would bottle tomato pulp for a whole year (150 bottles). My friends and neighbours would all get up at 5 and help out and I would help them when they did theirs.
    We've been picking figs and I've been making fig jam (see my blog of sept 12th) and also the almond harvest is in full swing.
    Lisca#40

    ReplyDelete