Wednesday, May 15, 2013

What's Really On My Workdesk Wednesday



Good morning from the USA's beautiful Ozarks! It is sunny and gorgeous on this Wednesday morning (but possibly stormy later--that's life, isn't it) and I am happy to be celebrating what's on my creative worktable on a Wednesday morning! It kind of looks like a dumping ground today as I'm on my way out the door!

I have been busy, and I'm feeling sooo much better than I did last week. Thank you for your kind thoughts and sweet words by the way when I was under the weather.

I am so late to the party today--but better late than never! (Right Julia?) It's not too late for anyone to take a snap of their desk and join us at What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday. It is almost the fourth anniversary of this very cool blog party.

I actually snapped my desk an hour ago--usually I do all this on Tuesday night, so this is fun. I may be at the bottom of the blog party, but no worries...some of you crafty lovelies tend to visit around all week which makes me happy.

Can you tell I've been playing with my photos in picmonkey? I love that site! I am not a photographer, so I really needed something fun to do with my photos and picmonkey is free. That's a snap of my daughter and I at the restaurant on Mother's Day.


I'm also sharing my plant shopping from last Friday. My office job is at a big beautiful university, and the school of agriculture has a plant sale in the greenhouse every year. You would not believe the amazing varieties our agriculture students grow--love it! Have a happy week everyone! Hugs!
One of my Mother's Day presents!

Eat, Write, Dream, and Stitch Happy.


11 comments:

  1. Aw what a lovely Mother and Daughter pic - one for you to treasure I am sure. Your plants look really healthy - always a nice gift too! x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky you are to have all those fabulous plants to choose from! Glad you're feeling better too. MMx #114

    ReplyDelete
  3. They those are some beautiful plants. Yep it's better late than never. #136

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, lovely pic of you and your girl.....you couldn't mistake that you are mother and daughter, you're so alike!! The vintage ifying of the shots are fun...but I think you're a great photographer anyway!
    I'm so jealous of that plant sale...I could buy all of it :) a great thing to do on Mothers Day!
    Hugs, LLJ 29 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pictures, and a delightful first visit to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you may be late to the party but look at the lovely flowers and plants you brought with you. Love the pic of your daughter and glad to hear you are feeling better

    Have a great WOYWW today and a fabby week
    Ria #21

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! Look at those flowers! And I love your photo editing! I may have to play with picmonkey! And the pic of you and your daughter..... priceless! Happy WOYWW!
    Carol N #119

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooooo, what a lovely selection of plants!

    Happy creating and Happy Woyww,

    Sandy #89

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great pictures of your girls and all those beautiful flowers.
    Krisha #113 who loves flowers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful flowers, I love them all!
    Suzie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely piccie, gorgeous plants to choose from,
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete