Monday, May 2, 2011

Every Inchie Monday with a Little Heart

This Monday's Inchies are going to be filled with love--the theme is Heart. And since I love stitching hearts, I had fun cross-stitching a tiny heart Inchie on 18-count white aida cloth. I used a dark pink varigated DMC floss, and buttoned it all up by stitching on two teeny tiny buttons, and a felt backing. I think it will be a cute addition, overall, to the entire Inchie collection I now have going on. 

Visit these one-square-inch works of art with big creativity at www.EveryInchieMonday.blogspot.com.

I also hope to catch up on the Inchie's I missed soon. I am studying for a big test this week, so maybe after that! Happy stitching and creating everyone!





Joseph says hello to everyone!
















7 comments:

  1. What a cute cross-stitched inchie. Good luck on the test. Hello to Joseph from Digit and Pixel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My eyes are going cross eyed just thinking about the tiny cross stitches you used!! Great job! Hi Joseph! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man those itty bitty stitches!!! Really cute. You have good eyesight! I think Joseph has a unique wave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful heart and I wish I could be as limber as your dear Joseph...he is a real beauty. Peace, Mary Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable inchie & I love the photo of Joseph waving hello.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandy, I'm just now getting caught up looking at inchies! Yours is great! I love Joseph waving, oh to be so limber.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet idea to cross stitch the heart. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete