Friday, March 1, 2013

Art Journal Friday--Don't Be Sad--Art Is Medicine

One of my best cures for a general sadness...lack of motivation...mini-depression...is pure inspiration. So, no sad movies or books, not allowed to be tired...I find some inspiration. 

The other day it was a marathon of one of my favorite paper craft shows on PBS. I had recorded several, and let them play into an afternoon marathon--and I got so excited! 

I art journaled, I made things, wrote, glued, colored, created--it was so fun, therapeutic and energizing. Art truly is medicine. So here's a happy version of me that I doodled--flowers in my hair, cupcake skirt on!





Eat, Write, Dream and Stitch Yourself Happy.


2 comments:

  1. That's one happy looking doll & page! I really like your fun bright colours & layout.

    ReplyDelete