Monday, November 18, 2013

A dressy stitched-up tag ♥

This is one for the tag book I'll make eventually, and it's All Stitched Up--the past week's theme over on Tag Tuesday.

I have a few dress patterns so that I can easily snip out a fun dress, or even a wedding dress for a tag.

Here's a wedding tag I made for a gift a couple of week's ago.

Now that I have a Big Shot, I need to find some dress dies! In the meantime, I started this week's fabric tag with scraps of fabric from a chair cover I made. I remember the day my husband and I went fabric shopping for this chair at a huge fabric store, and how it was so nice to have his opinion and his muscles to carry the bolts for me! I use upholstery grade fabric for so many things--curtains, pillows, tote bags and more. And it's time to go shopping again!


I sewed this tag on the machine and did a little hand embroidery with DMC variegated cotton floss.


Eat, Write, Dream, Stitch Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment