Monday, August 12, 2013

Are You Pinteresting? Join Your Fellow Crafters on Pinterest!

Lately I've rekindled my love with Pinterest. I started my Pinterest boards long ago, and at the time I didn't understand why I should put much time into Pinterest.com, but I've had a change of heart.

Here's why.

Ideas! Lately I've noticed more of the creative types on Pinterest, and realized what a wonderful source of inspiration it is, and what a great place to keep those images of inspiration in the folders I create. I can go back to them time and again to help fill my creative tank and get inspired on a daily basis.

It's my partner in creative concepting.

Also, it is possible now to pin videos, patterns, instructions--the joy is endless. Above is a small snapshot of just a few of my folders. I don't create folders, just to create them. I make happy places--the places I really want to go to and the things I really want to look at. Some pinners are organized by seasons, colors, hobbies, events and family members. And it all works! Have fun with it, there are so many ways to name and organize your boards, it's just what suits your fancy. And you can always edit--it's a beautiful thing *sniff*.

Can you tell I love it?

Now, onto the good stuff. Click the Master Crafters button on the top right side here, and you will go to a page that has hundreds of artists, chefs, and crafters' Pinterest boards. It's awesome. You will never lack for inspiration and ideas again! By the way--I'm #1900 on there. But you can click my "follow me on Pinterest" link to the right to find my boards. I'm working on them--it is so fun. If you are already pinning, join the list! Eventually we'll all find each other. But this master list is just about the best thing I've seen lately. The three wonderful ladies who created it thought of everything, and the instructions make it very easy to join.♥

Eat, Write, Dream, Stitch, Pin

No comments:

Post a Comment