Monday, July 22, 2013

Monday Good Mood Board

Have you ever done a good mood board? It's kinda fun, and lets you inspire yourself for a productive day. I tried it for a week, and loved it! So this week, I'm sharing last week's good mood boards. Every day I collaged photos, I picked a song of the day, thought for the day, words, goals, and a gratitude for the day. This is like putting together a concept board with ideas for your life just for that day...how you feel, how you want to feel, and what will get you creative. Now I can take a Monday mood board, and hang it up to inspire me on any Monday. 




Theme Song: Colors of the Wind
Goals: Work on my novel, art journal, knit, exercise
Thought: Expect God's goodness every moment
Words: Green...Bliss...Beauty
Gratitude: We have a personal star--the sun

So Monday was about beautiful colors in everyday life--inspiration--living happy on the planet.
Notice, there's not one thought about "oh no, it's Monday!" I did not want to keep beating up this day of the week, so I turned it around!

Oh, and I always looked up the words to the songs and glued them on the back, because of course I want to sing this song all day! It's easy to get your good mood and creative juices flowing with your own good mood board.

Eat, Write, Dream, Stitch, Inspire

No comments:

Post a Comment